IRCTC is a government undertaking unit which is a Railways subsidiary.
IRCTC means Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, its a Railways subsidiary which undertakes the work of e-ticketing, catering and tourism.
Besides railway services IRCTC also provide a few services like :-
- Air Ticketing
- Hotel Booking
- Tours and travel packages
You can access IRCTC services and make your railway reservation through its portal. You only need to register once then you can book your ticket through IRCTC website or different travel portals using your IRCTC id. On travel portals like yatra, makemytrip, etc.you have to register differently but need the IRCTC id also.
IRCTC Login or
IRCTC Registration or
IRCTC Railway Reservation
You can book your ticket on IRCTC railway reservation portal using your credit or debit card, internet banking or cash cards. If IRCTC’s official site do not support your method of payment then you can try travel portals like yatra and makemytrip.
IRCTC PNR status enquiry
After you make a railway reservation after IRCTC login on its portal then you can check the current status of your reservation through IRCTC Pnr status enquiry. You can track the status of your ticket like if its in waiting list, confirmed or anything else. Following things can be tracked via your pnr no. i.e. Passenger Name Record :
- Train name
- Train number
- Travelling date
- Station from:
- Station to:
- Boarding point
- Class (SL, 2AC, 3AC, etc)
- Passenger coach
- Ticket Status (confirmed, RAC, WL, etc.)
IRCTC status codes meaning
- Confirmed : The ticket is cofirmed with birth, you will be given a coach number and berth number.
- RAC (Reservation Against Cancellation) : pnr status means that you have a reservation confirmed but only with sitting accomodation. Berth facility is not confirmed, but it can be if anyone cancels prior to you in the list. You can board the train and can sit on two side chairs.
- WL (Waiting List) : pnr status means that it does not guarantee any berth or sitting accommodation.They will be accommodated only if sufficient confirmed or RAC ticket holders cancel their reservation.
- RAC/WL [num] : It means if u got status something like this WL21 or WL12 or WL[any number] then the number denotes your position in the queue of WL or RAC status holders.
- Regret : When IRCTC reached a maximum number of reservation under waiting list too then it closes the reservation system and regrets that the reservation can not be made at this time.
Incoming search terms:
- irctc login
- irctc log
- irctc login pnr status
- www irctc login com
- irtc login
- www irctclogin
- irctc log in
- pnr login
- login irctc
Google has doodled India’s first passenger train journey on its home page of Indian version that is http://www.google.co.in Exactly 160 years ago and four years before...
Rober Vadra Profile Rober Vadra was not a extraordinary person from history. He was a son of a business man of brassware in Moradabad. He...
Gmail: a free email service provided by GoogleMail, is worlds largest used free email. It was launched in 2004 with free space of 1 GB....